We are For Sale!
At this time, the Pro Shop is closed. Please check back during the season when the COVID-19 guidelines are updated.
Angus Lea Golf Course
All Photos by Tom Keane
126 West Main Street
Hillsboro, NH 03244
1. Players must arrive or remain in their car until no more than 15 minutes prior to their tee-time, at which time they may check-in and proceed to starting tee; no gathering before or after play is permitted.
2. Pro shops / Clubhouses must remain closed, including all indoor check-in and merchandising.
3. Remote and touchless check-in procedures should be utilized (internet or phone).
4. Golf bags should be brought by the player and not handled by anyone except the player.
5. Personal clubs must be used; no rental sets or sharing of clubs is permitted.
6. Clubhouse may open for restroom availability but should operate at limited capacity to adhere to social distancing policies.
7. Food and Liquor Service should align with the Food Services phased schedule.
8. Halfway Houses should remain closed.
9. Outdoor beer/food carts may run but employees must wear cloth face coverings, and properly clean and disinfect hard surfaces between sales.
10. Amenities such as pools, locker rooms (except if needed for restroom access – access to lockers for storage is prohibited), spa, salon services, etc. must remain closed.
11. Signage must be prominently posted throughout the venue to ask customers about any COVID-19 symptoms (see Universal Guidance) OR close contact with a person suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the prior 14 days. If a person answers
yes to any of these questions, customers should be asked to not put employees and other guests at risk and to come back another day when feeling better or off quarantine (due to close contact).
12. All customers and staff should be instructed to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others (staff and other customers) at all times while playing and on the grounds.
Angus Lea is a 9 hole public course that has open play during the week, at this time, we require tee times during all days of the week. Please call us to reserve times at (603) 464-5404.
As many of you are aware, Angus Lea GC has been in the Niven family for 50 years. We, Curt and Linda, have had the proud honor to have run the course for 28 of those 50 years! That being said, it is now time to look to the next stage of our lives and make our retirement plans. This may not happen overnight and we will remain diligent with the course throughout the entire process of finding the right buyer/buyers.
We want to thank all those who have helped make Angus Lea and our journey a success. We look forward to a bright, happy future for the course.
- Curt & Linda
At Angus Lea we offer a relaxed setting in our clubhouse or our screened in porch. We have a bar with a liquor license that includes snacks. During our peak season the clubhouse is open from 7am to sunset on weekends and 8am to sunset on weekdays. Our Spring hours are 8am (or later when there is a morning frost) to 6:30pm.